|Click to enlarge|
- Limited Edition Paper Print
- Image Size: 12" x 18"
Keyword: Disney, Romance, Kids
When Disney released the film Cinderella in 1950, instantly it became the new gold standard for music, animation, and visual storytelling. The American Film Institute immediately considered it one of the best American animated films ever made.
Now this wonderful story of love, loss, struggle, and ‘happily ever after’ has been recreated in this vividly colorful painting like never before by Thomas Kinkade Studios in Cinderella Dancing in the Starlight, the second piece of the collection entitled, Dancing in the Light.
When the clocktower strikes midnight, Cinderella’s magical night with Prince Charming, along with her dreams of a better life, seem to be coming to an end…or maybe, it’s just the beginning.
Thomas Kinkade Limited Edition Paper Prints are made with the highest attention to detail and color accuracy; rest assured that these are the finest, most desirable Thomas Kinkade paper prints available. Each are printed on premium heavy weight (100 lbs.) archival papers with superior fade resistant inks. Every paper reproduction is individually numbered and comes with a matching Certificate of Authenticity.
- Premium heavy weight 100 lbs. paper
- Long-life pigment inks that outperform conventional press inks
- Edition number is applied to each Paper Limited Edition
- Individually numbered Certificate Authenticity matched to the art piece
- Presented in a full size protective envelope
- Shipped flat in heavyweight rigid packaging
- Made in the USA
© Thomas Kinkade Studios, LLC, Morgan Hill, CA.